Partrac’s metocean division acquires the highest quality data in support of offshore projects. We acquire metocean data and support that is critical to the design and installation of structures in offshore renewables and oil and gas sectors. We also provide the design, development and installation of bespoke real-time metocean monitoring solutions, which provide invaluable operational data.
Our metocean services include:
- Planning and management of oceanographic surveys
- Current surveys (ADCP, AWAC, single point current meters)
- Tidal level measurement
- Wave monitoring (wave buoys, wave radar)
- Meteorological parameters (met buoys and onshore met stations)
- Real-time metocean monitoring platforms
- Data processing and analysis using in-house Matlab scripts
- High quality reporting providing clear and concise data and interpretation
For further details of our Metocean Services, please contact Peter Wilson, email@example.com.