It’s an exciting time at Partrac, if you’re looking for a new challenge, apply to join our growing team. The Proposal & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the proposal activities of Partrac in response to ITTs (invitation to tender) and supporting the business development activities through targeted and creative marketing output. With a technical background and experience in marketing or bid coordination, you will be an excellent communicator, highly organised, and a fastidious proof-reader. You goal will be to help differentiate and position Partrac’s unique technical offerings clearly to our client base.
Partrac are Europe’s leading independent metocean and seabed consultancy provider for the renewables and low-carbon industries. We are known for delivering high quality and safe metocean monitoring campaigns to the growing renewable industries across Europe and have worked on every floating windfarm in the UK to date.
We have a culture of continual improvement, teamwork and openness. For candidates with the right aptitude there are opportunities to be involved across a range of exciting projects, obtain training and grow with the company.
The Proposal (Bid) & Marketing Coordinator supports the business development activities through coordinating proposals (bids) in response to ITT/RFQ’s and targeted marketing.
Proposal Coordination: –
- Working closely with others to coordinate bids and run tender meetings.
- Participate in proposal development, track responsibilities and timelines to include all technical and commercial components with strategy to succeed.
- Working to drive up our win rates and improve our quality of submission.
- Record and analyse tender results.
- Develop and maintain proposal material including resumes, biographies, technical experience, project profiles, etc.
- Maintain up to date registration of online pre-qualification portals and responding to client specific PQQs.
- Includes design and production of marketing materials including press releases, project case studies, website articles, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Development of marketing packages for lead generation with target clients.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy including marketing content calendar and SEO
- Contribute to Linked In campaigns and website content
- Assist to ensure compliance with company branding
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong writing/English abilities
- Previous experience in a technical organisation
- Highly organised who can manage multiple deadlines proactivity when working independently, as well as being a positive team player and key contributor
- A flare for digital marketing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Professional Office software and creative software (e.g. InDesign, PhotoShop or Illustrator).
- WordPress website maintenance.
What you’ll get:
Working at Partrac means you are trusted to use your initiative. We will give you the freedom to follow your ideas and to make an impact.
You will find yourself in a culture that champions continual improvement, openness, and teamwork. If you are on the lookout for new, better ways to do things and want to be supported by a talented team of peers, you will fit right in here.
Our company is growing quickly, so there are plenty of opportunities for progression. As we are a market-leading team and well respected in our industry, working with us will be an excellent career move.
Some of the benefits our team love include: –
- Working in a market leading team with a high level of industry recognition
- Interesting and varied projects that make a difference
- A company with an excellent track record in a range of industries
- A resilient, dynamic working environment
- Regular training and professional development
- A friendly, supportive team environment
- Generous holiday allowances
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Flexible working options
- Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com telling us why you want to work for Partrac and how your skills and experience will benefit our team.
- Closing Date 1st November 2021
- Start date ASAP