It’s an exciting time at Partrac, if you’re looking for a new challenge, apply to join our growing team. The Project Manager (Metocean / Oceanographic) is responsible for delivering of metocean measurement campaigns for offshore wind and coastal projects across Europe. With a background in oceanography, offshore or coastal survey and marine operations, you will be an excellent communicator, be able to prioritise changing schedules and be focussed on delivering an excellent measurement service to our clients.
Partrac are Europe’s leading independent metocean provider for the renewables and low-carbon industries. We are known for delivering high quality and safe metocean monitoring campaigns to the growing renewable industries across Europe and have worked on every floating windfarm in the UK to date.
We have a culture of continual improvement, teamwork and openness. For candidates with the right aptitude there are opportunities to be involved across a range of exciting projects, obtain training and grow with the company.
The Project Manager is responsible and accountable for the delivery of a portfolio projects. The prime responsibilities are to ensure safe, effective and efficient execution of the agreed work in such a way that the QHSE, technical, commercial and contractual requirements are met.
The overarching goals are to: –
- Plan, execute and deliver contract requirements
- Prioritise safety in all planning, engineering design and execution
- Ensure project is delivered to the timeline
- Identify and manage project opportunities and risks
- Control, monitor and track financial aspects of projects to maximise profitability
- Balance maximising profit and client satisfaction
- Management of change during project lifecycle
- Coordinate project team
- Ensure project delivers the expected outcomes
- A single point of contact for client, subcontractors/suppliers and internal project communications.
- Support metocean measurement operations upto 30 days per year.
What you’ll get:
Balance is important at Partrac. The metocean department is based in Devon, in the heart of the south west, within striking distance of Dartmoor and amazing surf beaches. As well as new challenges, Partrac is a supportive workplace with opportunities for progression, we offer:
- Working in a market leading team with a high level of industry recognition
- A company with an excellent track record in a range of industries
- A friendly, supportive team
- A resilient company that is expanding in growth markets
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Project allowances
- Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com telling us why you want to work for Partrac and how your skills and experience will benefit our team.
- Closing Date 1st April 2021
- Start date Q2 2021