It’s an exciting time at Partrac, if you’re looking for a new challenge, apply to join our growing team. The Proposal & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the proposal activities of Partrac in response to ITT’s (invitation to tender) and supporting the business development activities through targeted and creative marketing output. With a technical background and experience in marketing or bid coordination, you will be an excellent communicator, highly organised, and a fastidious proof-reader. You goal will be to help differentiate and position Partrac’s unique technical offerings clearly to our client base.
Partrac are Europe’s leading independent metocean and seabed consultancy provider for the renewables and low-carbon industries. We are known for delivering high quality and safe metocean monitoring campaigns to the growing renewable industries across Europe and have worked on every floating windfarm in the UK to date.
We have a culture of continual improvement, teamwork and openness. For candidates with the right aptitude there are opportunities to be involved across a range of exciting projects, obtain training and grow with the company.
The Project Manager is responsible and accountable for the delivery of a portfolio projects. The prime responsibilities are to ensure safe, effective and efficient execution of the agreed work in such a way that the QHSE, technical, commercial and contractual requirements are met.
Proposal Coordination: –
- Working closely with others to coordinate bids and run tender meetings.
- Participate in proposal development, track responsibilities and timelines to include all technical and commercial components with strategy to succeed.
- Working to drive up our win rates and improve our quality of submission.
- Record and analyse tender results.
- Develop and maintain proposal material including resumes, biographies, technical experience, project profiles, etc.
- Maintain upto date registration of online pre-qualification portals and responding to client specific PQQs.
- Includes design and production of marketing materials including press releases, project case studies, website articles, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Development of marketing packages for lead generation with target clients.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy including marketing content calendar and SEO
- Contribute to Linked In campaigns and website content
- Assist to ensure compliance with company branding
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong writing/English abilities
- Previous experience in a technical organisation
- Highly organised who can manage multiple deadlines
- Proactivity when working independently, as well as being a positive team player and key contributor
- A flare for digital marketing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Professional Office software and creative software (e.g. InDesign, PhotoShop or Illustrator).
- WordPress website maintenance.
What you’ll get:
Balance is important at Partrac. The South west office is based in Devon, within striking distance of Dartmoor and amazing surf beaches. As well as new challenges, Partrac is a supportive workplace with opportunities for progression, we offer:
- Working in a market leading team with a high level of industry recognition
- A company with an excellent track record in a range of industries
- A friendly, supportive team
- A resilient company that is expanding in growth markets
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Project allowances
- Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com telling us why you want to work for Partrac and how your skills and experience will benefit our team.
- Closing Date 1st April 2021
- Start date Q2 2021