The offshore wind industry has ambitious targets for delivering energy to the grid by 2020. This challenging timeline requires all engineering and environmental risks to be identified and quantified. Partrac assists the industry in managing its risks by providing data, survey and interpretive reports.
We have a strong track record in offshore renewables – we support clients throughout the development of their projects from oceanographic surveys, licensing, environmental baseline surveys through to geo-technical investigations, operation real-time metocean data and post-installation monitoring.
Partrac provides the following services to the offshore wind industry:
- Metocean/oceanographic survey
- High resolution bathymetric & geophysical surveys
- Benthic survey
- Baseline environmental survey
- Sediment & scour monitoring
- Cable route surveys
- Consultancy (scour, seabed mobility, EIA, cables)