Hydrographic & Geophysical Survey
Partrac are leading specialists in the provision of high resolution hydrographic and geophysical surveys, delivered by a team of dedicated specialists, throughout the UK and Europe.
We provide a range of services tailored to meet Clients’ requirements in a flexible, affordable and focused approach, ensuring attention to detail and a high quality end product. With a strong track record within the renewables, geomarine and oil and gas sectors, we can offer a combined solution to manage all construction support activities from metocean data management for marine coordination, survey control and construction support, through to management and acquisition of all O&M consent surveys.
Partrac’s expertise includes:
- High resolution, IHO standard bathymetric (multi-beam) survey
- Full suite geophysical survey (side scan, sub-bottom profiling, magnetometry)
- Topographic (topside) survey
Our capabilities, underpinned through use of state-of-the-art sensors and instrumentation, include:
- UXO detection (incl. non-ferrous) and inspection surveys
- Pre- and post-construction pipe and cable route surveys
- Wind farm pre- and post-construction surveys including as-built/as laid survey including depth of burial investigations
- Port and harbours including quay wall integrity surveys using combined hydrographic and topographic acquisition techniques
- Beach Topography Surveys (inc landfall surveys)
Previous clients include: